26 December 2014

OBIEE enterprise manager adf faces 60097


Today I faced one issue in newly built server while uploading rpd for migration through EM.

I noticed error from coreapplication as :


Then Navigated to MBean to try my luck for rpd uploading from there, but all parameters were showing unavailable Value.




I explored the solution to it & identified as file - <OBIEE_HOME>/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/sysman/mds/partition1/ai/bi/fragments/mdssys/cust/user/weblogic/deployment.jspx.xml was causing the issue. I deleted it & proceeded with full bounce. 
[ Note - deployment.jspx.xml file will get created automatically after you navigate to coreapplication in enterprise manager. But take the backup of the file before deleting it. ]

The issue resolved then & coreapplication & MBean both working fine thereafter...


deployment.jspx.xml got created automatically after navigating to coreapplication from Enterprise Manager.



About Blogger

My photo
I am ambidextrous, health freak & technical blogger. As far as my nature is concerned. I am a free bird who follows simple formula for life - "Live & let others live".